Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Fruity Pebble Doughnut AKA The Thing That Made My Life

(Fruity Pebble Doughnut)




You see how great this thing looks? Well we were watching a movie on President Monson in Seminary and Brother Wetzel said that half way through the movie we would get doughnuts. Well half way through class we got up and were looking and picking our doughnuts and I noticed one that looked really interesting it was one that had fruity pebbles on it. I was talking a lot about it and Sidney finally said "oh just eat it" so I did I was eating it and it was so different. Sidney said she wanted a bite so i gave it to her. Then the thing that made my entire night was the fact that Bro. Wetzel asked if I was a germ-a-phob and I said no and then he asked if he could have a bite and i said yes and HE TOOK A BITE! That was the highlight of my life so far, yes this is before I got in my accident in case anyone wanted to know.



No comments: