Thursday, July 21, 2011

Twelve Again

Last night for young womens I thought that the laurels were meeting at the church and we were going to make baskets for people, so I waited for the laurels to show up, but none of them did, only the Beehives did. So I waited with them and one of the Leaders called the Young womens president and she said that apparently we weren't having an activity. So I decided to be 12 years old again and go with the Beehives who were getting their secret sister presents which I needed to get anyways so it was a win-win-win situation (The Office reference).

After we got our presents from the dollar store I thought we were going to go back to the Church and play some games. But instead we went to this great Hawaiian Shaved Ice place in Spanish Fork. Because one of the leaders that was with us suggested that ice cream was really good I decided to get ice cream in the bottom of it. It was really good. I got the Hawaiian Surprise Special which was really good and I really liked the ice cream in the bottom. I'll be sure to go there again, because it was super good.

No comments: