Monday, February 25, 2013

Long Time No Post

Yes I know. I'm the worst blogger ever. My last post was almost a year ago.
Well a lot of things have happened since then.
  1. I finished my first year of college
  2. I got a job at.........McDonald's. I know that its the worst job in the world, but I've kept at it and kept the job for the longest I've ever held a job.
  3. I started my second year of college and I got all A's and B's fall semester and I'm so happy about it. 
  4. The most exciting thing is I've decided to go on a mission!
 I'm almost done with it all! I just have to go to the Dentist (which hopefully will be soon) and then I need to call my Stake President and then I'll have my mission call soon! You cannot believe how excited I am that I'm going to go on a mission and serve the Lord.
Now I know I'm not one to preach my religion, but if anyone has any questions about the LDS church you can go to lds.org and you'll be able to have all of your questions answered.
I'm going to try to be better and update my blog more often. I've been reading one blog and she just talks about her normal life and it makes me just want to post more often.
Make good choices!
Carolin

No comments: