Monday, July 21, 2008

The Beach

Here are some pictures from past beach experiences.....I'm going to have more than Tedi




On August 2nd my family and I all my siblings and my dad are going to Maryland. We have to leave our house at 3:30 am to get to the airport in time. That means ALL of us are going to have to wake up super duper early. Hopefully no one will wake up my little brother until RIGHT before we leave because he'll be a grouch. All of my family is very excited about this vacation, its the first time my older brother has been back east before. Well he's been east but the farthest he's been to is Florida, that was for his mission. We're excited to see it from a person who's never been there befores perspective. We're excited to show him everything we go to all the time. Like The Old Post Office, the museums in Washington D.C., and finally New York City. Where we can see our cousins Eric, Max, and Jaden. But the best part of going on vacation will be having Chase go on the 9 hour car ride with us. But whenever we drive down to Pawleys Island, SC we get to eat at Waffle House for breakfast both ways. I just hope we don't get on each others nerves too much, we have to spend 2 whole weeks together every single day. But one of the most fun parts is having everyone meet Chase for the first time.

2 comments:

xXxSkaterxXx said...

You have an older brother??!?!

Tedi @ Running with Infertility said...

The older brother she is referring to is her brother-in-law, my husband. She just likes the fact that she can call him "older brother."

Carolin, we won't be spending EVERY day together... not all day anyways. you'll be at a different house than we will be at. Plus I'm the one that has to spend all day every day with chase! :D It's gonna be fun!