Sunday, July 20, 2008

The Stake Dance

So Chelsie and I went to the Mapleton/Springville Regional Stake Dance last night. We went to the last one in June and that one was lame so we thought this one would be better. We got there and we felt so out of place. I looked around and I knew NO one. So we finally went into the dance and we found some of Chelsie's friends from UBW. I met some new kids from the high school. But I didn't dance with anyone. Well first because no one asked me and secondly because I had no one I really wanted to dance with. But I got to see my friend Tyson and he gave me the BIGGEST hug known to man kind. Well because both Chelsie and I thought the tennis court was borning so we went and sat on the tables they have there. We wanted the swings but they were taken so as soon as the other people got up I ran to the swings and Chelsie just walked over. We "Hogged" the swings. So all in all the most fun of the night was swinging on the swings and playing on the playground.

No comments: