Friday, October 17, 2008

Fashion show!


For young womens we got to have a fashion show, FASHION SHOW FASHION SHOW FASHION SHOW AT LUNCH!(Kelly from the office). So the Saturday before we got to try on dresses, oh dear I LOVED my dress I may have to borrow it for prom if I get asked. The picture is at the Swains house when I tried it on. There was a GORGEOUS purple Belle dress but it didn't fit :( . I wanted it to fit so bad, but it didn't. So Wednesday comes around and I put on my dress again and it fits but I can barely fit it was so weird I think it might have been because I ate right before I got to the church. But that Saturday I tried on dresses for Stefanie because we thought we were about the same size. So at the Swains house I was trying on dresses for myself and Stefanie. While I was trying on them there was this really cute black dress that I thought was Stefanie's style and it fit me but when Wednesday rolled around and Stefanie tried it on it didn't fit her. I felt so good about myself, I know thats kind of mean but I've never been smaller in size that she's been. They finally found one for Stefanie and we learned how we were going to do our walk. I was thinking to myself I've got this, I watch Americas Next Top Model and Project Runway I've got this lol. But in all reality I suck at cat walks lol I just tried to look normal and be myself. I think I looked HOT in my dress but ya thats all about the Fashion show!