Sunday, January 11, 2009

Legally Blonde The Musical

I know I don't blog enough so I decided I'm going to give you a recommendation on a musical, yes a musical I don't normally watch/listen to musicals all that much but I saw a show on MTV called "Legally Blonde The Musical:Search for the Next Elle Woods". So I started watching it every Monday night and it was really really cool. I had no idea it was already a musical and they were finding someone to replace Laura Belle Bundy.

I didn't know where I would see it but my friend Monica who LOVES musicals and all she listens to is show tunes gave me this website that had it on it and it's HILARIOUS. Like it isn't gross humor either its like laugh your guts out humor. So if I can give you a recommendation on an amazing musical other than "Wicked" which is what most people know will be "Legally Blonde The Musical."

No comments: