Saturday, January 3, 2009

My weird eating habits

So this morning at 10 am on January 3rd 2009(Wow that's going to be weird for awhile) I, Carolin Mae DeArmon have decided I have weird eating habits. I didn't realize this until I was making breakfast for myself downstairs in the kitchen, I've realize I hardly ever eat actual breakfast food. When my dad was living up in Clinton my dad would always have spicy black bean burgers and I would eat one for breakfast and my sister when she stayed up there one night that I eat them for breakfast. I guess I've never really realized how weird it really is. But sometimes I do eat regular breakfast food, like eggs and hashbrowns but with salsa or BBQ sause, which ever is closer lol. I'll also have a bagel or a toster strudle if I feel like making one but last time i did that I got the frosting everywhere in the microwave, I know NOW that you're not supposed to put that in a microwave to warm it up, because I mean it was frozen. But the reason I realized this is because I made a quasidia for breakfast, but my dr pepper will help it down my throat.

But on to other things like how my birthday is in 19 days and that means I turn 16!!!!! I bet my parents can't wait and because I have my permit and had it for 6 months well 7 months because I got it in June and I've taken drivers ed and I passed my driving test I can finally get my drivers licence but I may not have a car, which means I still have to ride the bus BLEH! I hate riding the bus because it takes forever and it's always freezing walking there. But yeah basically that's all I have for my blog.

1 comment:

Tedi @ Running with Infertility said...

Weird eating habits? That's really not that weird. Eating pizza for breakfast is weird, and eating the blackbean burger for breakfast is weird, but not a cheese quesidilla. You could get one of those at a breakfast place. I mean I even eat a breakfast burrito from Sonic. yum. Hey guess how old I will be? 23!!! OMG!!!