Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Knowledge Bowl

So at my school near the end of the year we have the Knowledge Bowl, last year I didn't participate because I was only a squashmore and I didn't know that I could do it, but this year my friend Tyler asked me to be on his team. His team consists of our friends Devon and Braden. Our first competition was today and we won! It was 95 against 30. After it was over Devon was funny he said "I knew there was a reason to put you on the team" I'll let you know how far we get in the competition! The above pictures are the shirt we got for just being in the competition

1 comment:

Tedi @ Running with Infertility said...

Awesome! Congrats! You are one step better than your big ol sis! Because you participated in the knowledge Bowl. haha I never did. I was anti school spirit when I was in high School. I only supported Orchestra. haha!