Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Voting


Don't mind my gross hair and stuffs.

Ever since I can remember I've always wanted to vote. I wanted to get the little sticker that said I voted. So finally when I turned 18 I finally was able to register to vote and that's what I did. I registered back in July (so on my half birthday) and then I was able to vote for my towns election they were having.
I think one thing to remember when voting is to figure out who to vote for. Because most Americans just vote willy nilly and don't do their research. So for family night last Monday my mom, step dad, and I did our research and figured out who we wanted to vote for and who would be best for our town.
Now unfortunately our town didn't do stickers this year so my mom made me one. So next election be sure to vote! We need to vote because it's our civic duty as an American Citizen

No comments: