Friday, November 4, 2011

Freaked Out!!!

I have bad anxiety, its gotten worse since I was in a car accident in May (which was almost 6 months ago! Crazy!). So one day in October I came home and my mom told me I had a letter! I was so excited and I asked where it was she told me the chair in the dining room where I sit.
I walked over to my chair and just saw this:
(please don't mind the fact that my phone is focusing on my awesome sock)
That freaked me out. I don't know what I had go through my head but it was a lot. I was afraid I had done something wrong and the first presidency had need to send me a letter about it, they wanted to send me on a mission early. Like 3 years early (almost two !!!!!) but luckily it was only a letter from my friend Elder Holt. Thank goodness. Yeah I know I probably should go get my anxiety checked into. I will I will promise CALM DOWN!

No comments: