Sunday, January 8, 2012

Home

Well the missionary i was waiting for came home before Christmas. We hung out and he kissed me and then decided it would be best if we just stayed friends. Then the next day told me we can't even be that. Happy Christmas to me......not.

He then told me like a couple days later that we could be friends. Then after I asked for my pictures back he told me I was being too dramatic and couldn't be friends with me anymore and that our personalities were too different.

I should have known it was going to be the same when he got home. That he wouldn't be the man he was in my letters. That him "signing" himself over to me would be real. I was so naive to think that he would have changed in the last year since I'd seen him.

I'm just glad I figured out that he wasn't for me before I got way too attached, that I didn't end up in a relationship with him that wasn't a healthy one. Don't worry I'm not upset or anything i'm perfectly fine. I'm just happy I still get to go out there and look for men!

1 comment:

Paige Taylor Evans said...

Boys. Geez. Sorry this didn't work out, but I'm sure you'll find Mr. Right soon!!