Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Long Time No Blog

Wow its been a really long time since I've blogged at all. Last time I blogged Missionary Boy had just gotten home from his mission and it didn't work out. Which sucked, there were a lot of long nights where I just cried and cried because I didn't want it to be over, but things work out the way they're supposed too.

Biggest things that have happened in the last two months:
  • I bought my Hunger Games Tickets!!! We're going at 12:13AM Friday. We meaning Tedi, Chase, David, and me.
  • I kind of got written off by Cory " I have my 'soul mate' narrowed down to 2 girls: one you might know the second you definitely don't know" Yeah he forgot about our deal we made over two years ago. How's that for awesome?
  • I saw Ryan on the bus and he acted as though he didn't tell me in January that he didn't want to be my friend anymore.

Those are the biggest things that have happened.

I am still writing my friends who are on missions, and also writing this guy who's on his mission in Canada. It takes like 3 weeks for the letter to get there and then about a week or so to get here. Its a long process and I've only gotten 2 letters and I started writing him in December. I can't read the crazy Canadian mail system ink on my letter otherwise I'd be able to tell when I got my last letter, but its just been a really long time.

I love the show Grey's Anatomy, I've watched all I can on Netflix and I'm dying to watch the next season but I can't find it anywhere! I need to know what happens! The season finale was a killer! Anyways that's all I've been up to lately.

No comments: