Sunday, October 2, 2011

Weird Boy

So remember how a couple of posts ago I said I got Dear Jane'd? Well apparently I didn't......right that totally makes sense(not). Well I got two letters from him this week and kind of explained everything. But I was pretty sure I was Dear Jane'd. I had Sidney even read my letter and she thought I got Dear Jane'd too.

Apparently I didn't. So I'm still officially in the waiting game, oh wait no I'm not because he dropped another bomb on me in my last two letters, that he's coming home. He's only been out 2 months, almost 3. Great right? Not really. I told him in two letters that I don't want him home unless its for medical reasons.

Sidney has said that he wants to do everything that isn't what I'm expecting. First he told me he was going on a mission. Next he told he loves me. Third he told me he loves another girl and what I thought was Dear Janeing me. And now Fourth is that he told me he's coming home. Sidney said that last he'll come home and tell me he's marrying someone who's not me.

So he's a weird boy and I just need to figure it out. He's pissing me off. But that's all for now. I'll let you know what's the next crazy thing he's told me.

No comments: