Sunday, October 30, 2011

I got another letter!

So this week hasn't been all that good, I kept having the feeling something was wrong with someone and I didn't know who it was.
I was sitting with my parents in the living room I had my laptop on and I was playing around on Pinterest and Facebook and stuff and then I had this sick feeling someone I knew was hurt or something was wrong and I didn't know what happened. I told my mom about it and she told me to text my siblings about it and ask them if they were okay. Tedi texted back and said they were fine so I texted David and of course he didn't answer but I figured if something was wrong with them I would have heard something. I decided that it had to do with one of the missionaries I'm writing.
I got a letter this week and it wasn't from Ryan which I thought was weird because I just sent him a package and I thought it would get there before P-day, oh well...but anyways I got a letter from one of the other missionaries I'm writing.
His name is Elder Holt and I got his address from the group I'm on on Facebook. The best part of the letter was that he sent a picture! It was awesome and I showed it to my mom and she said he looks like Logan, my brother in laws brother, and a little bit like Chase, my brother in law which I thought was funny. But his letter scared me, he had a scary experience this past week and so I think that's where my bad feeling came from, he's okay obviously but it still was scary. Anyways this is really random but I just needed to tell someone about it and what better place than my blog!

No comments: