Friday, September 23, 2011

Creeper Story

Okay so this story happened during the summer and it was a really creepy experience for me. So I went to get gas before I went to get my hair done, which I still need to take pictures of, but I was pumping my gas and I saw the guy at the other pump (see picture above) and he started talking to me

Him: Hi how are you?
Me: Good
Him: That's good you look really nice today
Me: Thanks
Him: Your welcome. So do you live around here?
Me:Yeah I live here.
Him: That's nice, you look really nice today
(At this point I'm getting pretty creeped out because he's the age of my parents and I wanted to get out of there fast. Also my car was almost finished getting filled up)
Me: Thanks
Him: So is there a number I can call so we can go out?
Me: Um I'm only 18
Him: That's still enough to go out.
Me:(while I'm walking away) I have a boyfriend.

That was the creepest moment of my life. And I talked to my parents and asked them if it was okay if I lied then and they said yes that it was okay that I lied. Right there is one of the reasons I hate filling up my car. Because of the creepers.

1 comment:

Tedi @ Running with Infertility said...

Hmm. Did I ever tell you the story of the guy who almost ran into the glass doors staring at me? Creepy guy. I used to wear a big fake ring because I didn't want older guys flirting with me. You were right to lie. :) don't feel bad.