Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Eights

8 fav. TV shows:
1. The Office
2. Four Weddings
3. Project Runway
4. Say Yes to the Dress
5. Bones
6. Teen Mom
7. Gilmore Girls
8. Medium

8 places I love to eat: (not in any kind of order)
1. Chipotle
2. Zupas
3. Noodles
4. Sonic
5. Subway
6. Panera Bread - but utah does NOT have one! grrr it's my favorite.
7. Olive Garden
8. Costa Vida

8 things I did today:
1. Woke up
2. Painted a board for my closest
3. Texted Tedi
4. Blogged
5. Showered twice
6. Read blogs
7. Watched Say Yes to the Dress
8. Drank a Dr. Pepper

8 things I am looking forward to:
1. December (the semester will be over)
2. Thanksgiving!
3. Go to the Temple
4. Having money
5. To be in my bed- sleeping...
6. Getting good grades in school
7. Christmas
8. To be finished with math


8 Things I love about FALL:
1. Jumping in a pile of leaves.
2. Thanksgiving
3. The color of the leaves changing
4. Being with Family
5. Carving pumpkins
6. Hot Chocolate from Starbucks
7. Covering up more
8. Knowing I'll almost be finished with 2011 soon


8 Things I WISH for:
1. To start dating
2. Having more money
3. To be happy with my life
4. To know that I'm doing good in school
5. To be okay with my body
6. Being more creative
7. Have school all paid for
8. To be able to get married in the temple to the love of my life

No comments: