Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Whats happening.....

I know everyone is dying to know (cuz I have SO many readers) but I've kind of stopped waiting for Ryan. I know that just a couple of weeks ago I was head over heels and so happy waiting but my last letter helped me make my decision.

From the very beginning I felt like everything was too good to be true. He wanted to date me when he got home badly. He was so nice and it seemed too good to be true and it was. He basically was playing me from the very start. He has another girl waiting and he basically told me in his last letter that I shouldn't wait anymore, that he wasn't going to date me really. That I should take any opportunity to wait and marry and hopefully it'll be before he gets home so he doesn't have to deal with me when he gets home.

To say I was upset was an understatement. I was so upset and mad at sad and I cried and it was just crazy. There should be a statement that says you shouldn't write missionaries when your pissed as heck cuz that's what I was. It just upset me so much that he had played me the entire time and I really couldn't do anything about it.

Missionaries-2
Carolin-0

No comments: